We love to collaborate! Teachers - browse our projects and let us know if you're interested in working with us!
- Simple Circuits
- Timeline: 4-5 days; Suggested Use: Ongoing extension project
- Essential Question: How can I apply my knowledge of simple circuits to design/build an object that will improve my daily life?
- GLE 0607.12.1 – Describe how simple circuits are associated with the transfer of electrical energy.
- GLE 0607.T/E.2 – Know that the engineering design process involves an ongoing series of events that incorporate design constraints, model building, testing, evaluating, modifying, and retesting.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.6.7 - Conduct short research projects to answer a question, drawing on several sources and refocusing the inquiry when appropriate.
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.SL.6.5 - Include multimedia components (e.g., graphics, images, music, sound) and visual displays in presentations to clarify information.